Pages

Search This Blog

TELL THE WORLD ABOUT US.

Friday 5 August 2011

BOOTH: I'd have dumped Tanya,

Stefan Booth who plays Greg.
Stefan Booth has insisted that he is not as naïve as his EastEnders character Greg Jessop, admitting that he would have dumped cheating Tanya weeks ago.

Greg is currently oblivious to the fact that his wife has been having an affair with her ex-husband Max Branning (Jake Wood), but the infidelity storyline is expected to reach an explosive climax in next week's episodes.

Booth commented during an appearance on This Morning today: "Poor old Greg - he's been taken for a ride, hasn't he? He really has. But it's been a really great experience up until this point and I'm really glad. What was meant to be three or four episodes has turned into a gargantuan year."

Asked if Greg is completely blind to Tanya's (Jo Joyner) affair, the actor replied: "He is. I have to be honest, if it was me, I would have been out in half an hour and I'd have been gone! But that wouldn't be much of a storyline, would it?"
Jo Joyner as Tanya Branning


Booth confirmed that the next few episodes of EastEnders will see "it all coming out in the wash [and] really hitting the fan". However, he would not reveal the exact outcome of the plot.


"It's really great the storyline has come out for some people, but for me, I get really disappointed when I see a storyline that's leaked," he explained. "For us guys, we work so hard to make sure that everything surprises people."


Booth added: "I can't wait for you all to see it - enjoy it. EastEnders is a really good place to work - it's a really good bunch of people. And working with Jo and Jake, they're solid actors to work with. They all are."




HUNKY GREG

No comments: