Pages

Search This Blog

TELL THE WORLD ABOUT US.

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Bainca Returns,

PASTY PALMER Has revealed that she will return to the show at the end of the year to continue playing Bianca Butcher...


Palmer revealed that she has signed a special "working mums" contract which will allow her to return to EastEnders while continuing to spend time with her family.



Palmer explained: "I honestly thought I wouldn't go back. I wanted to make sure Bertie was 100% healthy and EastEnders is relentless. Even now I don't know how I'm going to do it. I'm a mother of four wonderful kids and they come first. Like most working parents, juggling everything can be difficult but my new contract will give me more time with my family.


"The trade-off is less money as we only get paid for what we do but the most important thing is that I will be there for all their important dates like sports and parents days, school holidays and things like that. And viewers won't notice because of the way they will schedule filming."


She continued: "I start filming in the autumn and will be on screen before Christmas and I'm really excited as I've got some great storylines coming up."


Bianca is currently in prison for attacking ladies' man Connor Stanley. Palmer has predicted that the feisty mum will be a changed woman once she returns home to Albert Square.


"I love playing Bianca but she was always miserable," she said. "But after her experience in prison I think we'll see a different softer side to Bianca which will be a new challenge for me."

No comments: