Pages

Search This Blog

TELL THE WORLD ABOUT US.

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Patsy Palmer: 'I could easily have another baby'

Patsy Palmer: 'I could easily have another baby'

Patsy Palmer: 'I could easily have another baby'
 
EastEnders star Patsy Palmer has revealed she hasn't ruled out having another baby.

The 39-year-old mother of four - who left EastEnders abruptly last year when her seven-month-old son Bertie arrived almost a month prematurely - told The Daily Mirror she loves being with the family so much she doesn't even think about work.

Patsy said: "I love being a mum. I could easily have another baby and I would never rule it out. I reckon I must have a baby-making machine in me somewhere."

She added: "I don't miss working at all. In fact, I don't even watch EastEnders now. I'm too busy being a mum."

The soap star, who plays mother-of-four Bianca Butcher, was speaking while on holiday in Spain with her children and husband Richard Merkell.

She said: "I still can't believe I'm the mother of four children. It's a huge source of pride for me, not to mention achievement.

"It's hard work, but I have help from Richard. He's a great dad and a fantastic husband. Bertie is in a lovely routine now and it's great to spend this time here with him. Every day I see him doing something new and I don't want to miss a thing. It brings a tear to my eye. He is so beautiful."

Patsy's contract with EastEnders has come to an end, but she has previously said that she would like to return as Bianca 'when the time is right'.

No comments: