Pages

Search This Blog

TELL THE WORLD ABOUT US.

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Natalie: 'I'd return to EastEnders in a heartbeat'

Natalie: 'I'd return to EastEnders in a heartbeat'

Natalie: 'I'd return to EastEnders in a heartbeat'
 
Ex EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy has asked to return to Albert Square.

The 28-year-old actress - who grew up on-screen playing Sonia Fowler in the BBC soap - has told the Sunday Mirror she thinks of the show as 'home' and is asking to be written back into the soap.

Natalie said: "I'd go back to EastEnders in a heartbeat. I see it as my home, I see them as my family.

"They might say, 'No, we don't want any more old faces', but I am definitely going to ask them in the next few months and see what they say."

Natalie made a one-off appearance as Sonia in the soap earlier this year.

She left the show in 2007, but is still remembered for her character, who played the trumpet as a schoolgirl, and is delighted to still have a place in fans' hearts.

She said: "When people come up to me and shout, 'Sonia! Where's your trumpet?', which they still do a few times a week, I don't mind at all."

No comments: